|Died||In 299 AC, Blackwater Rush|
A Clash of Kings
Planning for the Battle of the Blackwater, King Stannis Baratheon's admiral, Lord High Captain Ser Imry Florent, assigns Davos Seaworth and his sons' ships a place in the second line of battle, on the dangerous starboard wing. While Allard Seaworth voices his belief that it is a place of honor, Davos states it is a place of peril. Maric and his other sons look pityingly at him for his nervousness.
A Storm of Swords
Davos, a survivor of the Battle of the Blackwater, remembers his four sons who died during the battle.
Imprisoned beneath Dragonstone along with Lord Alester Florent, Davos asks him if there had been any word of survivors from Alester's nephew Imry's ship, as his son Maric was the oarmaster. Alester tells Davos that the Fury burned and sank with all hands.
A Dance with Dragons
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 58, Davos III.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 5, Davos I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 25, Davos III.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 9, Davos I.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 15, Davos II.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 19, Davos III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 29, Davos IV.