Master of Torrhen's Square
|Master of Torrhen's Square|
|Office||Ruler of Torrhen's Square|
|Current Holder||Lady Eddara Tallhart|
A Game of Thrones
Ser Helman Tallhart, the Master of Torrhen's Square, goes with his men to Winterfell when Robb Stark calls the northern banners in response to Lord Eddard Stark's arrest. Helman leaves his brother Leobald as castellan.
A Clash of Kings
Ser Edmure Tully orders Helman to leave the Twins and join with Lord Roose Bolton to aid in the fall of Harrenhal. Helman retakes Castle Darry after a small siege with the Lannister garrison surrendering after a short period. Roose orders him to torch the castle, kill the captives, and join forces with Robett Glover to attack Duskendale.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Known Masters and Ladies of Torrhen's Square
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- westeros.org: The ASOIAF wiki thread (September 12, 2010)
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 59, Catelyn IX.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 64, Arya X.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 56, Theon V.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 66, Theon VI.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 37, Jaime V.