From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Moonstone is an opalescent gemstone which resembles the moon.
Lady Lysa Arryn has a necklace of sapphires and moonstones.
Lord Guncer Sunglass wears moonstones on his neck, wrists, and fingers.
Nightfall, the Valyrian steel sword of Ser Harras Harlaw, has a moonstone pommel.
Within the Great Sept of Baelor, a chamber has carvings of the Seven with eyes of onyx, jade, malachite, and yellow moonstone.
Ser Maynard Plumm clasped his cloak with a moonstone brooch as large as a hen's egg.
A Clash of Kings
King Joffrey I Baratheon gives Sansa Stark a moonstone hair net.
A Storm of Swords
Sansa wears her moonstone hair net when she is forced to wed Tyrion Lannister.
Lady Lysa Arryn gives Marillion a belt studded with moonstones.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 40, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 43, Cersei X.
- ↑ The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.