|Born||In or between 129 AC and 131 AC, at The Vale|
|Died||In or before 152 AC|
|Book(s)||The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
Morning was born during the Dance of the Dragons, and thus was too young to participate in the war. While Lady Rhaena had been given an egg laid by the dragon Syrax shortly before the start of the war, it is currently unknown whether Morning hatched from this specific egg, or from one of the other two eggs that Lady Rhaena took with her to the Vale.
Known dragonriders of Morning
- Rhaena Targaryen - first and only rider
References and Notes
- See the Morning calculation
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon II.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- The last dragon, a stunted thing, had died in 153 AC, and as it isn't mentioned that Morning was stunted, it would appear Morning died at least before the last dragon did twenty-two years after the Dance.