|Title||Lady of Stokeworth|
|Died||In 300 AL, at Stokeworth|
A Game of Thrones (Mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (Appears)
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Mentioned)
Lady Tanda Stokeworth is the head of House Stokeworth and master of Stokeworth. It is not known which House she was born into but it is safe to say she is highborn and from the Crownlands. She was the aunt of Lord Gyles Rosby's second wife and is a third cousin herself to Lord Gyles.
A Game of Thrones
Lord Petyr Baelish claimed that he was on his way to dine with Lady Tanda and discuss a possible match with her daughter, Lollys. Later Baelish says that there is small love lost between Lady Tanda and the Lannisters, naming her as a possible supporter in a coup.
A Clash of Kings
Lady Tanda is one of the remaining courtiers after the beginning of hostilities with the North. She attends the Tourney for King Joffrey's 13th Name Day with her two daughters, Falyse and Lollys. She hounds Tyrion Lannister, trying to coax him to marry her daughter Lollys.
She was part of the procession to see Princess Myrcella off to Dorne. When the mob went mad in the streets of King's Landing, she was saved by Ser Horas Redwyne but her daughter, Lollys, was not so lucky. During the Battle of the Blackwater, Lady Tanda stayed in Maegor's Holdfast with her two daughters.
A Storm of Swords
Upon Shae's advice, she hired Symon to sing to Lollys to calm her when the baby started kicking. A guest at the wedding of Joffrey I and Margaery Tyrell, she gave the king a pair of riding boots.
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 33, Eddard VIII.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 47, Eddard XIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 17, Tyrion IV.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12, Tyrion II.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 59, Sansa IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.