Tourney at Lannisport
- For the tourney in Lannisport before Robert's Rebellion, see the tournament in honor of Viserys's birth.
The tourney at Lannisport was a tourney held outside of Lannisport to celebrate King Robert I Baratheon's victory over Balon Greyjoy's rebellion in 289 AC.
The victor of the joust was Lord Jorah Mormont, who wore the favor of Lynesse Hightower and was awarded the win by King Robert after breaking nine lances against Ser Jaime Lannister. Jorah crowned Lynesse his queen of love and beauty, requesting and receiving her hand in marriage from her father, Lord Leyton Hightower, that night.
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Lord Jason Mallister
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Lord Yohn Royce
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Ser Ryman Frey
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Ser Hosteen Frey
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Lord Whent
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Ser Lyle Crakehall
- Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Ser Boros Blount
Lord Jorah Mormont defeated Ser Jaime Lannister
- King Robert I Baratheon
- Ser Balman Byrch, who claims to have unhorsed many good knights
- Lord Leyton Hightower and his participating sons
- Lynesse Hightower
- Ser Barristan Selmy
Arstan: I have seen a hundred tournaments and more wars than I would wish, and however strong or fast or skilled a knight may be, there are others who can match him. A man will win one tourney, and fall quickly in the next. A slick spot in the grass may mean defeat, or what you ate for supper the night before. A change in the wind may bring the gift of victory. Or a lady's favor knotted round an arm.
Jorah: Be careful what you say, old man.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 12, Daenerys I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 8, Daenerys I.