Walder Frey (son of Jammos)/Theories
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Theories may be removed if ...|
Big Walder Frey is theorized to have murdered his cousin, Little Walder Frey, during the string of murders at Winterfell following the marriage of Ramsay Bolton and "Arya Stark".
- Big Walder is blood-splattered after the murder.
- Little Walder is ahead of Big Walder in the line of succession for the Twins. When Little Walder notes that neither of them will ever hold the Twins, Big Walder insists he will.
- Due to the large number of Freys, Merrett Frey reflects that only full-blood siblings can be trusted at the Twins, but only so far, indicating the cutthroat nature of relationships at the Twins.
- When Theon Greyjoy accuses Rowan and the rest of Abel's "washerwomen" of the murders at Winterfell, Rowan implies they may have murdered the rest of the victims, but insists they didn't murder Little Walder.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 51, Theon I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 4, Bran I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.