From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Joyeuse Erenford as portrayed by Kelly Long in Game of Thrones
|Title||Lady of the Crossing|
|Born||In 282 AC or 283 AC|
|Spouse||Lord Walder Frey|
|Played by||Kelly Long|
|TV series||Season 1 | Season 3|
Lady Joyeuse Erenford is a member of House Erenford and the eighth wife of Lord Walder Frey.
Joyeuse is a pale, frail young woman.
A Game of Thrones
Joyeuse marries Lord Walder Frey on his ninetieth name day.
A Storm of Swords
Joyeuse is present when King Robb Stark presents himself to Lord Walder Frey at the Twins for Lord Edmure Tully's wedding to Roslin Frey, Walder's fifth daughter. She is also present at the wedding itself, where she dances with Robb Stark.
A Feast for Crows
Joyeuse is pregnant.
- ↑ See the Joyeuse Erenford calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 59, Catelyn IX.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 49, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.