Jaime Lannister, known as the Kingslayer, is the second child and first-born son of Lord Tywin Lannister of Casterly Rock and his wife Lady Joanna. Raised to the Kingsguard of the Mad King Aerys Targaryen at the age of fifteen, Jaime was the youngest member of the order in history. He earned his nickname when he slew King Aerys at the end of Robert's Rebellion. For most of their lives, Jaime has participated in an incestuous relationship with his twin sister Cersei. He has fathered three children by her: Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen, though the realm believes their father to be Cersei's husband, King Robert.
After a confrontation with Eddard Stark Jaime flees the capital. Shortly after he invades the Riverlands at the head of a Lannister army. He gains a few victories but is taken unaware by Robb Stark who defeats and captures him. He is imprisoned in Riverrun, where he remains a captive for a year. In A Storm of Swords Jaime becomes a POV Character. Read more.
- “I don’t know who my mother was.” – Jon Snow
“Some woman, no doubt. Most of them are.” – Tyrion Lannister 
- "Is there gold hidden in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Lord Beric? Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? Is there gold in the village?" – Arya Stark, stabbing in rhythm 
- "You cannot eat love, nor buy a horse with it, nor warm your halls on a cold night." – Tywin Lannister 
Did you know...
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 5, Jon, 40.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 74, Arya.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 26, Jon.
About the Wiki
Ten sister Wikis in Other Languages
Links to articles that are available in other languages are on left side on the page.
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki.