Jaime Lannister, known as the Kingslayer, is the second child and first-born son of Lord Tywin Lannister of Casterly Rock and his wife Lady Joanna. Raised to the Kingsguard of the Mad King Aerys Targaryen at the age of fifteen, Jaime was the youngest member of the order in history. He earned his nickname when he slew King Aerys at the end of Robert's Rebellion. For most of their lives, Jaime has participated in an incestuous relationship with his twin sister Cersei. He has fathered three children by her: Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen, though the realm believes their father to be Cersei's husband, King Robert.
After a confrontation with Eddard Stark Jaime flees the capital. Shortly after he invades the Riverlands at the head of a Lannister army. He gains a few victories but is taken unaware by Robb Stark who defeats and captures him. He is imprisoned in Riverrun, where he remains a captive for a year. In A Storm of Swords Jaime becomes a POV Character. Read more.
- "This is how you start a war. Not with a crown of gold, but with a blade of steel." – Gerold Dayne 
- “There will be pain.” – Qyburn
“I’ll scream.” – Jaime Lannister
“A great deal of pain.” – Qyburn
“I’ll scream very loudly.” – Jaime 
- "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints – 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do...'" – Dolorous Edd 
Did you know...
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 21, The Queenmaker.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 31, Jaime.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 13, Jon.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 26, Jon.
About the Wiki
Ten sister Wikis in Other Languages
Links to articles that are available in other languages are on left side on the page.
All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki.