Jon Umber (son of Jon)
|Alias|| The Smalljon|
|Died||In 299 AC, at the Twins|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
|Played by||Dean S. Jagger|
|TV series||Season 6|
Jon Umber, known as the Smalljon and Smalljon Umber in comparison to his father, is the eldest son of Lord Greatjon Umber and is the heir to the Last Hearth. In the television adaptation Game of Thrones he is portrayed by Dean S. Jagger.
- See also: Images of Jon Umber (Smalljon)
A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
The Smalljon guards Robb at the Twins during the wedding of Lord Edmure Tully and Lord Walder Frey's daughter, Roslin. During the massacre that follows the wedding, the Smalljon throws a table over Robb, the wounded King in the North, to block the crossbow bolts that rain down on them. He is wounded by a crossbowman while running for his swordbelt, going to his knees. The Smalljon is killed in the Red Wedding when men wearing mail and shaggy furs pour into the hall, and one beheads him with two swings of his axe.
|Unknown Umber||Mors "Crowfood"||Unknown||Hother "Whoresbane"|
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 49, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 14, Catelyn II.
- ↑ Boltons and/or Karstarks
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 53, Bran VI.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 17, Jon IV.