Formatting and style
Please review how articles on this wiki (and wikis in general) are written before creating more pages. The subject of the article is to be bolded, links between articles are employed where applicable (though they are not to be excessively repeated), all applicable non-looping categories are applied to the bottom of the page, episode lists are presented within a wikitable. The use of an infobox is also encouraged where appropriate. Also do not leave articles unfinished before moving onto creating another article. The articles you have created thus far do not meet these standards, so please revise them before moving onto other work on the wiki. I appreciate that you are trying to uphold what the "About" says, "A Wiki of Ice and Fire is fan-created for George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and HBO's Game of Thrones", but all content needs to be presentable. --Potsk (talk) 15:56, 27 May 2022 (UTC)
- If you continue to ignore this I will delete these pages. Revise the pages you have already created before making more. --Potsk (talk) 19:03, 29 May 2022 (UTC)
- I have deleted the articles you created as it seems you thought you only had to meet the "don't completely ignore" requirement and add a category without even bothering to actually create said category. Then you went on to create more substandard pages. You're not putting any effort at all into these articles, only copying and pasting the narration section from the articles on the Game of Thrones Wiki. Your contributions to the wiki so far can be summarized as just that: copying and pasting, as well as uploading images with "Activate Windows" watermarks on them. You're not being helpful, you're only making messes for other editors to clean up. Potsk (talk) 11:03, 30 May 2022 (UTC)
You are still completely ignoring what Potsk explained to you. Why would you want to create a article for "Bending the knee" when we already have a more appropriate article, "Kneelers" ? I can tell you only copy/paste it from the GOT wiki and badly at that as you forgot to copy the quotation marks at the start of the article. You did not even link the original article or corrected its several mistakes:
- "house" -> "House"
- "landing of the Andals" -> "coming of the Andals"
- "High King of the First Men" -> "High King of the Vale, the Fingers, and the Mountains of the Moon"
- "unication of Dorne" -> "unification of Dorne"
- "Davos Dayne, whose father Vorian" -> We don't know the relation between Davos and Vorian.
- "Lord Paramount of the Westerlands [...] Lord Paramount of the North" -> Those titles do not exist.
- "when the Conqueror headed to the City lord Hightower" -> "city Lord Hightower"
The entire article is not sourced, no categories, no link to other pages, just blank text taken from the GOT wiki, that's lazy and not helpful. I have put more time and effort in reading your article and showing you why I have deleted it than you took to create it, that's not normal. If you want to create new articles that's fine, but please stop with the plain copy/paste. --Thomaerys Velaryon (talk) 08:49, 19 June 2022 (UTC)