From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Four Storms was the nickname used to refer to the four daughters of Lord Borros Baratheon and his wife, Lady Elenda Caron.
According to Lord Borros, his daughters sometimes fought with each other, but he saw to it that they always made peace afterward.
The Four Storms
- Cassandra, the eldest.
- Maris, the second eldest and the cleverest.
- Ellyn, the third or fourth born.
- Floris, the third or fourth born and the prettiest.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.