Where is the source for House Forrester words Lord Knightmare 01:59, 15 November 2014 (UTC)
About adding pictures
I saw your recent edits to Duncan Tuttle, so allow me a few tips.
It seems that you are attempting to use the picture from http://gameofthrones.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-105.html
Its URL is actually , ending in "png", not "jpg".
However, using the correct URL will just give you a link to the picture. A correct, working link, but still just a link instead of a visible picture.
In order to feature the image in the article you will have to upload (or find) some version of it to/in the Wiki itself. That adds a side benefit of independence from external sites that might change or cease to be without warning.
However, I must warn you that uploading images, while not exactly difficult, does require a certain knowledge and care. Most of all, you will need to take care with attributing the proper rights. A second consideration is giving it a proper description and categories.
In some cases, proper permission of use may be actually impossible to obtain. You should check with Telltale Games if at all possible, since in this case the pictures are all of their own making.
For a general idea of the requirements, I advise taking a look at http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:Christine_Griffin_theon.jpg and http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/File:Mustamirri_AshaTheon_meeting.jpg
I am not aware of what Telltale's actual policy is, so I will not be of any help there, sorry. A possible alternative would be to make or find someone else willing and able to make your own interpretations of the characters and to grant the rights of use to the Wiki.
Hope this helps. LuisDantas 03:12, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for complimenting my work on the Tuttles' pages. I wish I had more time and energy to work on all of the characters, but I simply don't. I'm also a little reluctant due to the game not really being canon - that is, secondary to the true sources, the books. That being said, I'm going to do my best. I'll likely be working on Royland Degore next. --SquisherKing 06:28, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I saw that you have been adding a lot of pages for the telltale game characters on the wiki over the past few days. Loving the enthusiasm for the wiki, and I hope you will contribute further in the future! However, the wiki is primarily for the book series, and the telltale game derives from the show, and not the books. Users Ran and Werthead have stated on the forum that it would be best if pages for characters from the telltale game are removed from the wiki. You can read about the reasons and contribute to the conversation here.--Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 19:34, 26 March 2016 (UTC)
Statement in "reason for edit" when creating builders page
- "You might not want this page because it is kinda unnecessary, but some people may like it Rhaenys""
- If I might ask, what is the reason for making this statement? I've never said anything against creating this page.--Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 16:34, 27 June 2016 (UTC)
- I just though it might be considered unnecessary because a lot of the builder information is on the Night's Watch page, if I came off like I was attacking you I'm sorry. I just assumed that nobody put a builder page because someone had deemed it not worth having I just wanted to try. I kinda was being a dick because I thought the page would be shot down...sorry.-- 8:37PM, 27 June 2016 (EST)
- It was rude, and you did come off as if you were attacking me... on a matter about which I had never expressed any opinion whatsoever. So I appreciate the apology.
- As to why there was no page yet on the subject of Night's Watch builders (or rangers, or stewards) specifically, it could have several reasons. But probably, the simplest of those explanations is the one that applies here: Probably no one had thought about creating them yet.
- And if you feel uncertain about bigger chances you want to make, you can always ask others for advice if you want. --Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 18:09, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
Sons of the Dragon
Hey! Loving the enthusiasm about adding the new material to the wiki, but Ran has requested a spoiler free period during which information from the Sons of the Dragon is not yet added onto the wiki (only the correcting of the spelling of names is allowed). Could you please undo your edits until this period is over?--Rhaenys Targaryen (talk) 07:52, 13 October 2017 (UTC)