Visenya's Hill is one of the three hills that lie within the city of King's Landing, the others being the Hill of Rhaenys and Aegon's High Hill. It is named after Visenya Targaryen, a sister-queen of King Aegon I Targaryen.
Atop Visenya's Hill lies the Great Sept of Baelor, while at its base are a cluster of small streets and the Guildhall of the Alchemists. The Street of the Sisters runs between the Hill of Rhaenys and Visenya's Hill.
A Dance with Dragons
References and notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 18, Catelyn IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 32, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 20, Tyrion V.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Maegor I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon II.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Baelor I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 65, Cersei II.