From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Upper Rhoyne is a river in western Essos whose headwaters lie in the hills south of Braavos. Flowing southeast, it meets the Little Rhoyne east of Ghoyan Drohe, forming the Rhoyne. The Upper Rhoyne is full of snags and sawyers.
Qarlon the Great, an Andal king at Lorath, once controlled land as far west as the Braavosi lagoon and the headwaters of the Upper Rhoyne. The domains of Norvos now reach the Upper Rhoyne.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, The Free Cities.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the Free Cities
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 14, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Free Cities: Lorath.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Free Cities: Norvos.