From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lady Alerie , by Bella Bergolts ©
|Title||Lady of Highgarden|
|Allegiance|| House Hightower|
|Born||In or between 257 AC and 263 AC, at Oldtown|
|Spouse||Lord Mace Tyrell|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appendix)|
A Clash of Kings (appendix)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (appendix)
Alerie Hightower is the daughter of Lord Leyton Hightower, Lord of Oldtown, and the spouse of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. She is the mother of his four children, Willas, Garlan, Loras and Margaery.
Appearance and Character
- See also: Images of Alerie Hightower
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Quotes by Alerie
|“||He choked, sweetling. He choked on the pie. It was naught to do with you. He choked. We all saw.||”|
Quotes about Alerie
|“||Don't call me Mother. If I'd given birth to you, I'm sure I'd remember.||”|
- ↑ See the Alerie Hightower calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Alerie Hightower.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.