From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lady of Highgarden|
|Allegiance|| House Hightower|
|Born||In or between 257AC and 263AC, at Oldtown|
|Spouse||Lord Mace Tyrell|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (Mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (Mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Appears)
A Dance with Dragons (Mentioned)
Lady Alerie Hightower is the daughter of Lord Leyton Hightower, Lord of Oldtown and the spouse of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. She is the mother of his four children, Willas, Garlan, Loras and Margaery. She is younger than her husband.
- See also: Images of Alerie Hightower
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Quotes by Alerie
|“||He choked, sweetling. He choked on the pie. It was naught to do with you. He choked. We all saw.||”|
Quotes about Alerie
|“||Don’t call me Mother. If I’d given birth to you, I’m sure I’d remember.||”|
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Alerie Hightower calculation.
- ↑ A World of Ice and Fire, "Alerie Hightower".
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime.