Leyton Hightower by Anna Christenson © Fantasy Flight Games
|Alias||Old Man of Oldtown|
|Title|| Lord of the Hightower|
Lord of the Port
Voice of Oldtown
Defender of the Citadel
Beacon of the South
|Spouse||4th: Rhea Florent|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Leyton Hightower, known as the Old Man of Oldtown, is the Lord of the Hightower and head of House Hightower. His other titles include the Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South. Leyton's flagship is Honor of Oldtown.
Lord Leyton was unhorsed at a tourney at Storm's End by Ser Barristan Selmy. Lord Tywin Lannister offered his dwarf son, Tyrion, to Leyton for marriage to one of his daughters, but Lord Hightower felt insulted and rejected Tywin's offer. Leyton has not descended from the Hightower in more than a decade.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
|“||Samwell: The Hightower must be doing something.
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 45, Samwell V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Prologue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 32, Cersei VII.