© Fantasy Flight Games
|Alias||Old Man of Oldtown|
|Title|| Lord of the Hightower|
Lord of the Port
Voice of Oldtown
Defender of the Citadel
Beacon of the South
|Spouse||4th: Rhea Florent|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Lord Leyton Hightower is head of House Hightower and is sometimes referred to as the Old Man of Oldtown. His titles include the Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Lord of the Hightower, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South. He has been married four times; his current wife is Rhea Florent. One of Leyton's daughters, Alerie, is married to Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden.
Lord Leyton was unhorsed at a tourney at Storm's End by Ser Barristan Selmy. Lord Tywin Lannister offered Tyrion to Lord Leyton for marriage to one of his daughters, but was rejected. Leyton has not descended from the Hightower in more than a decade.
A Clash of Kings
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 67, Jaime VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Prologue.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 32, Cersei VII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 45, Samwell V.