by Henning Ludvigsen, Fantasy Flight Games ©.
|Alias|| Harma the Dogshead|
|Died||In 300 AC, at The Wall|
|Book(s)|| A Clash of Kings (mentioned)|
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
- See also: Images of Harma
Harma has big cheeks. She is squat and round. She hates dogs. She kills a dog every fortnight to create a new totem for her banner.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Harma leads the van of the free folk army that marches south down the Milkwater. She is present when the free folk discover the remains of the camp of the Night's Watch following the fight at the Fist. During the wildling assault on the Wall, Harma is spotted near Woodswatch-by-the-Pool. She survives her raid and returns to the main encampment of Mance Rayder's army. She is present when Jon Snow arrives at Mance's tent, and urges Mance to kill him. She goes to battle against the southron knights when Stannis Baratheon's army appears, but is killed in the ensuing conflict.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 15, Jon II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 7, Jon I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 43, Jon V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Prologue.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 48, Jon VI.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 73, Jon X.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.