King of Westeros
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
King of Westeros is the self-styled title of Stannis Baratheon. In contrast, his elder brother, Robert I Baratheon, styled himself King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, phrasing utilized by his Targaryen predecessors since the reign of Aegon I Targaryen. The phrase "king of Westeros" is sometimes used informally to describe the king on the Iron Throne.
The phrasing indicates that Stannis considers himself the rightful ruler of the entire continent of Westeros, including the lands beyond the Wall.
- King of All Westeros
- King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men
- Lord of the Seven Kingdoms
- Protector of the Realm
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 1, Bran I.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.