|Died||In 178 AC|
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Terrence was regarded as tall, dark, and handsome.
Ser Terrence Toyne was found abed with King Aegon the Unworthy's mistress, Bethany Bracken. Even though they proclaimed their love, Aegon had them executed. Terrence was dismembered piece by piece, while Bethany was forced to watch, before meeting her own death. Ser Terrence's brothers attempted to avenge him by killing King Aegon, but were stopped by Prince Aemon the Dragonknight, who died defending him. The brothers paid for their treason with their lives; this event was key in the downfall of House Toyne.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aegon IV.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 24, The Lost Lord.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 16, Sansa II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 13, The Soiled Knight.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 17, Cersei IV.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.