Hello, Lordberry, and Welcome to Song of Ice and Fire Wiki!
Welcome, to Song of Ice and Fire Wiki! I hope you enjoy the wiki and want to stay.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at my talk page — I'm happy to help. Or you can always ask your question at Community portal and the forum.
- Below some tips some may find usefull
- On the Community page you can find information on how you can contribute.
- The Main Page contains information about this Wiki. It is a good entry point to explore this wiki.
- We encourage you to be be bold in your edits, Remember – you can't break the Wiki.
- If you want to try some editing, you can use the Sandbox.
- You can sign your comments with
~~~~. The result is your name and the time.
Husband as a parameter in Template:Character
I understood from Evrach that he added husband to the Template:Character as an extra parameter on your request. But in the template there is already the parameter spouse. Spouse can mean wife as well as husband; see the meaning on wikipedia, so I don't think husband as a parameter itself is needed.
Cheers, Scafloc 18:01, 3 August 2009 (UTC)