From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Durran Durrandon is the name of several Storm Kings of House Durrandon of Storm's End, founded by Durran Godsgrief. These include:
- Durran II the Devout, Godsgrief's son and successor.
- Durran Bronze-Axe, who reigned a century after Durran the Devout.
- Durran the Dour, who slew the Lun the Last, King of the Giants.
- Durran the Ravenfriend, who saw the founding of Lord Maldon Massey's castle Stonedance.
- Durran the Young, also known as the Butcher Boy.
- Durran the Fair, who annexed the Kingdom of Tarth by marrying Edwyn Evenstar's daughter.
- Durran X, who extended the Kingdom of the Storm to the Blackwater Rush.
- Durran XI the Dim, grandson of Durran X.
- Durran XXI, who reigned during the Andal Invasion.
- Durran the Third, who invaded Dorne twice but was defeated by Nymeria.
- Durran XXIV, also known as Durran Half-Blood, whose mother was Andal.