Lord of Ghost Hill
Lord of Ghost Hill or Lady of Ghost Hill is a title held by the head of House Toland, the ruler of Ghost Hill in Dorne.
When King Aegon I Targaryen arrived at Ghost Hill in the First Dornish War, Lord Toland sent his champion to face him. After killing the man, Aegon learned he was no champion at all but simply Lord Toland's mad fool sent to give time for the Tolands to escape the castle.
During the Dragon's Wroth, Lady Toland was murdered for the Iron Throne's ransom on her head.
A Feast for Crows
Lady Nymella Toland is ordered by Prince Doran Martell to delay Ser Balon Swann at Ghost Hill when he arrives. She plans to outdo Lady Jordayne, who had arranged games in his honor.
A Dance with Dragons
Lady Nymella is present at the feast when Balon Swann arrives in Sunspear to deliver the head of Ser Gregor Clegane. She drinks when Ricasso raises a toast to King Tommen Baratheon.
The Winds of Winter
|| Warning |
This information has thus far been released in a sample chapter for The Winds of Winter, and might therefore not be in finalized form. Keep in mind that the content as described below is still subject to change.
Along with her daughters, Nymella hosts Arianne Martell and her companions when they arrive at Ghost Hill.
Known Lords and Ladies of Ghost Hill
- Lord Toland ruling during the First Dornish War.
- Lady Toland murdered during the Dragon's Wroth.
- Lady Nymella Toland, the current Lady of Ghost Hill.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 38, The Watcher.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Fire & Blood, Reign of the Dragon - The Wars of King Aegon I.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- ↑ The Winds of Winter, Arianne sample chapter