Lord of Pinkmaiden Castle
|Lord of Pinkmaiden Castle|
|Office||Ruler of Pinkmaiden Castle|
|Current Holder||Lord Clement Piper|
|Heir||Ser Marq Piper|
Lord Petyr Piper declared for the blacks and Rhaenyra Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons. After the Battle at the Red Fork, he knighted Pate of Longleaf for mortally wounding Jason Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock. Petyr died soon after in a battle at Acorn Hall and was succeeded by Lord Stanton Piper. Stanton and Lord Lyonel Deddings were burned by Vermithor during the Second Battle of Tumbleton.
A Game of Thrones
Lord Clement Piper and Lord Vance are ordered by Ser Edmure Tully to guard the pass below the Golden Tooth when the Lannisters start to mass troops there. Ser Jaime Lannister defeats them in a battle in the hills below the Golden Tooth, forcing Clement to flee.
A Feast for Crows
Known Lords of Pinkmaiden Castle
- Lord Piper, ruling during Aegon's Conquest.
- Lord Jon Piper
- Lord Petyr Piper
- Lord Stanton Piper
- Lord Piper, the father-in-law to Lord Quellon Greyjoy.
- Lord Clement Piper, the current Lord of Pinkmaiden Castle.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Triumphant.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - Rhaenyra Overthrown.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 40, Catelyn VII.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 38, Jaime VI.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragons.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands: The Old Way and the New.