Lord of the Snakewood
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of the Snakewood is a title held by the head of House Lynderly, the ruler of the Snakewood in the Vale of Arryn.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Jon Lynderly sends his son and heir, Terrance, to the Eyrie to become a ward of Lord Petyr Baelish and the squire of Lord Robert Arryn.
Lord Jon attends the wedding of Lord Lyonel Corbray at Gulltown.
Known Lords of the Snakewood
- Lord Jon Lynderly, the current Lord of the Snakewood.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 41, Alayne II.