|Title(s)||Lord of Flint's Finger|
House Flint of Widow's Watch|
House Flint of Flint's Finger
|Died||In 299 AC, at the Twins|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (appears)
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
Robin Flint is the son of Lady Lyessa Flint from House Flint of Widow's Watch. George R. R. Martin wrote in 1999 that he had not specified which Flint branch Robin is from, while the semi-canon A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide from 2012 states Robin is also the Lord of House Flint of Flint's Finger.
Robin is of mature age.
A Game of Thrones
Robin remains with Robb Stark's force after the split of the northern host at the Twins. He is named to Robb's personal guard during the Battle of the Whispering Wood. He is one of the older members of the group, along with Ser Wendel Manderly.
A Clash of Kings
Robin is one of the lordlings that go south with Lady Catelyn Tully to meet with Renly Baratheon. While a half-day's ride from Renly's camp, Robin ranged ahead to scout and spotted a lookout on a distant windmill. By the time, Catelyn's party arrives at the mill, the scout is gone and Renly's outriders escort them to his camp. After Renly's sudden death, Robin and the rest of the party return to Riverrun.
A Storm of Swords
Robin commands the rearguard for King Robb's column on the march to the Twins for Lord Edmure Tully's wedding. During the feast he dances with Alyx Frey. One of Robb's guard, he is stabbed to death by a group of Freys in the Red Wedding.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Song of Ice and Fire Campaign Guide: Banners of the North
- The Citadel. Heraldry: House Flint of Flint's Finger
- So Spake Martin: The Drowned God and More
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 53, Bran VI.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 39, Catelyn V.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 45, Catelyn V.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 51, Catelyn VII.