|Born||In 283 AC, Stoney Sept|
|Father||Robert I Baratheon|
|Mother||A whore from Stoney Sept|
Bella is a young prostitute at the Peach in Stoney Sept. She is a bastard daughter of King Robert I Baratheon.
Bella has curly hair black as coal, like Robert's. According to a semi-canon source she has blue eyes, also like the king's.
According to Leslyn, Bella's mother was the favorite prostitute of Lord Robert Baratheon at the Peach when he hid in Stoney Sept during Robert's Rebellion. Bella is named after the Battle of the Bells, which occurred when Lord Jon Connington attacked the town in search of the future king.
A Storm of Swords
Arya Stark and Gendry meet Bella when they pass through Stoney Sept with the brotherhood without banners and stay at the Peach. Ignorant that Gendry is also a bastard of the late King Robert, Bella flirts with him, but he declines her advances. She then flirts instead with Jack-Be-Lucky.
I'm named Bella. For the battle. I bet I could ring your bell, too. You want to?—Bella to Gendry
- ↑ See the Bella calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Bella.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 29, Arya V.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 58, Eddard XV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 61, The Griffin Reborn.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Margaery Tyrell married 1st Renly, 2nd Joffrey, 3rd Tommen