|Born||In 283 AC, at Stoney Sept|
|Book(s)|| A Storm of Swords (appears)|
A Feast for Crows (appendix)
According to Leslyn, Bella's mother was the favorite prostitute of Lord Robert Baratheon at the Peach when he hid in Stoney Sept during Robert's Rebellion. Bella is named after the Battle of the Bells, which occurred when Lord Jon Connington attacked the town in search of the future king.
A Storm of Swords
Arya Stark and Gendry meet Bella when they pass through Stoney Sept with the brotherhood without banners and stay at the Peach. Ignorant that Gendry is also a bastard of the late King Robert, Bella flirts with him, but he declines her advances. She then flirts instead with Jack-Be-Lucky.
|“||I'm named Bella. For the battle. I bet I could ring your bell, too. You want to?||”|
- ↑ See the Bella calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 29, Arya V.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Bella.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 58, Eddard XV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 61, The Griffin Reborn.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Margaery Tyrell married 1st Renly, 2nd Joffrey, 3rd Tommen