|Allegiance||brotherhood without banners|
|Book(s)|| A Storm of Swords (appears)|
A Feast for Crows (appears)
- See also: Images of Jack-Be-Lucky
A Storm of Swords
Jack-Be-Lucky is part of the group of the brotherhood who escort Arya Stark to see Lord Beric Dondarrion. He blows his hunting horn when they arrive at a seemingly-abandoned village friendly to the outlaws, as well as at the village of the Lady of the Leaves. Jack explains that Lannisters have killed his brothers Lennocks and Lister. At Stoney Sept he flirts with Bella at the Peach.
During the battle at the burning septry, Jack finds Utt hiding under cellar steps, and the murderous septon is then hanged. Jack has no luck playing dice with Anguy, and he approves of Beric knighting Gendry.
When Merrett Frey is taken by the brotherhood after the Red Wedding, one-eyed Jack and Lem both claim to be Beric before Tom of Sevenstreams states that Beric is elsewhere. Jack helps in the hanging of Merrett for his involvement in the death of Robb Stark.
A Feast for Crows
Quotes by Jack
|“||The crows await us all. M'lord, the boy seems brave enough, and we do have need of what he brings us. Take him, says Jack.||”|
|“||Jeyne: Guest right don't mean so much as it used to. Not since m'lady come back from the wedding. Some o' them swinging down by the river figured they was guests too.
Lem: We figured different. They wanted beds. We gave 'em trees.
|“||Jack: The Kingslayer's whore.
Quote about Jack
|“||The other outlaws called him Jack-Be-Lucky, though losing an eye didn't seem very lucky to Arya.||”|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 17, Arya III.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 34, Arya VI.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 42, Brienne VIII.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 22, Arya IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 29, Arya V.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 39, Arya VII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.