Dagger Lake is a large lake formed by the confluence of the rivers Rhoyne and Qhoyne in western Essos. At Dagger Lake the Qhoyne comes rushing in, full of gold and amber from the Axe and pine-cones from the Forest of Qohor. Northeast of Dagger Lake are the ruins of Ar Noy, while along its western banks are the Golden Fields.
A Dance with Dragons
References and Notes
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire,The Free Cities.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 14, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the Free Cities
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 8, Tyrion III.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, Ancient History: Ten Thousand Ships.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 18, Tyrion V.