|Title||Lady of Hayford|
|Allegiance|| House Hayford|
|Born||In 298 AC|
|Book(s)|| A Clash of Kings (Appears)|
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Appears)
A Dance with Dragons (Mentioned)
A Clash of Kings
Lady Ermesande attends the Tourney for King Joffrey's 13th Name Day with her wet nurse. The rumors are that she would soon be wed to one of Queen Cersei Lannister's cousins, so the Lannisters might claim her lands. She is married to Tyrek Lannister, but he disappears soon after in the riot of King's Landing.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
|“||Likely the first bride in the history of the Seven Kingdoms to be widowed before she was weaned.||”|
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Ermesande Hayford calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 4, Tyrion I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 25, Tyrion VI.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 28, Sansa III.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.