From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Born||In 261–278 AC|
|Spouse||Ser Garse Goodbrook|
Kyra Frey is a member of House Frey, the daughter of Ser Jared Frey and Alys Frey. Kyra is married to Ser Garse Goodbrook, with whom she has two children; Walder and Jeyne Goodbrook.
A Storm of Swords
During the Red Wedding, Sandor Clegane kills Kyra's brother, Ser Tytos Frey, by putting an axe through his head. Kyra becomes a widow that night as her husband, Ser Garse Goodbrook, dies outside of the Twins during the fighting. Sandor may be Garse's killer as well.
A Dance with Dragons
Kyra loses her last remaining parent when her father, Ser Jared Frey, disappears in the North under mysterious circumstances on his way from White Harbor to the wedding of "Arya Stark" to Ramsay Bolton.
- ↑ See the Kyra Frey calculation.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 52, Arya XI.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 29, Davos IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.