A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
Pate of the Blue Fork
Pate of the Blue Fork |
Pate of Sevenstreams
|Died||In 299 AC, at the riverlands|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
Pate the hedge knight married Amerei Frey, the eldest daughter of Merrett Frey, after she was caught in the stables of the Twins having sex with three grooms at the same time. Pate's cousin, Tom of Sevenstreams, sang at his wedding to Amerei, but Pate did not want to pay for his singing.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
- Though it is unknown when exactly Pate died, House Frey fought for House Stark only during 299 AC. As Pate died whilst fighting for Robb Stark, his death thus also occurred in 299 AC.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 49, Catelyn VI.
- A Storm of Swords, Epilogue.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.