|Title(s)||Master of horse at Winterfell|
|Died||In 298 AC, at the Red Keep, King's Landing|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Hullen is a part of the entourage accompanying Lord Eddard Stark south when he is named Hand of the King by King Robert I Baratheon. He helps Sansa Stark mounting her horse before they leave for King's Landing. Upon his departure, he gives up the position of master of horse. He is killed when Eddard is arrested. While escaping the Lannister guards, Arya Stark founds him dying in the Red Keep's stables.
A Clash of Kings
The news of Hullen's death has made its way to Winterfell.
A Storm of Swords
A Dance with Dragons
—Harwin after learning of Hullen's death
- A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 1, Bran I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 17, Arya III.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 14, Catelyn III.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 50, Arya IV.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 21, Bran III.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 51, Theon I.