Lord of Old Wyk
The Lord of Old Wyk is a title held by the head of House Drumm, the ruler of Old Wyk. The head of House Drumm is also called The Drumm and the Bone Hand.
Lord Drumm was killed by westermen during Lady Johanna Lannister's invasion of the Iron Islands in 134 AC.
A Feast for Crows
Lord Dunstan Drumm puts forth his name for consideration at the kingsmoot. His two sons, Denys and Donnel, as well as Andrik the Unsmiling, a famed ironborn warrior in his service, champion him. Euron Greyjoy is proclaimed King of the Isles and the North instead.
After the taking of the Shields, Lord Dunstan along side with Lord Rodrik Harlaw and Lord Gorold Goodbrother discuss their fears that the gains from the battle are little compared to the enmity of the Reach they have earned.
Known Lords of Old Wyk
- Lord Drumm killed in 134 AC.
- Lord Dunstan Drumm, the current Lord of Old Wyk.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.