Orland of Oldtown
|Alias(es)||Ormond of Oldtown|
|Allegiance||House Baratheon of King's Landing|
A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
When King Robert I Baratheon comes to Winterfell to offer the position of Hand of the King to Lord Eddard Stark, a welcoming feast is held in the castle's Great Hall. A singer plays the high harp and recites a ballad, but Jon Snow, who is seated on a bench away from the royal platform, has difficulty hearing the music because of the many guests eating and conversing.
A Storm of Swords
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 7, Jon I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 32, Tyrion IV.
- The singer is called Orland in A Storm of Swords, Jon I and Tyrion IV, but he is listed as Ormond in the Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 5, Jon I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion VIII.