From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
- Reznak mo Reznak - due to his position in Daenerys Targaryen's court and his penchant for wearing lots of perfume.
- Varys - he held a similar position in the Westerosi royal court. He also wears heavy perfume as part of his public persona.
- The Selaesori Qhoran (Fragrant Steward), a trading cog carrying Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont and the red priest Moqorro.
- Garth Tyrell, the Lord Seneschal of Highgarden, is a Tyrell (roses) and flatulent, both of which indicates a perfume of sorts.
- Archmaester Theobald, Seneschal of the Maesters for the upcoming year. Maesters are rumored to be cause for last "extinction" of Dragons. No evidence of him being perfumed as to date.
- Archmaester Marwyn, the "Mage" of the Citadel, is traveling to Daenerys Targaryen aboard the Cinnamon Wind. (As Seneschals were selected by lottery every year, it's possible Marywn served as Seneschal previously.)