From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
- Reznak mo Reznak, due to his position in Daenerys Targaryen's court and his penchant for wearing lots of perfume.
- The Selaesori Qhoran (Fragrant Steward), a trading cog carrying Tyrion Lannister, Jorah Mormont and the red priest Moqorro. Tyrion also nicknames the ship Stinky Steward.
- Varys, who held a similar position in the Westerosi royal court. He also wears heavy perfume as part of his public persona.
- Illyrio Mopatis who held a similar position in Pentos, being a magister. Like the Selaesori Qhoran, he is also described both as perfumed and stinky, since although he uses heavy perfumes, his flesh can still be smelled by bystanders.
- Garth Tyrell, the Lord Seneschal of Highgarden. He is a Tyrell (roses) and flatulent, both of which indicates a perfume of sorts.
- Archmaester Theobald, Seneschal of the Citadel for the year 300 AC. Maesters are rumored to be cause for last "extinction" of Dragons. No evidence of him being perfumed as to date.
- Archmaester Marwyn, the "Mage" of the Citadel, is traveling to Daenerys Targaryen aboard the Cinnamon Wind. As Seneschals were selected by lottery every year, it's possible Marywn served as Seneschal previously.
- Jon Snow, who held the position of personal steward for the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch Jeor Mormont. It is speculated that the blue flower growing from a chink in a wall of ice and filling the air with sweetness, shown to Daenerys Targaryen in the House of the Undying, could indicate Jon and his true parentage.