The Bloody Hand
The play is likely based on events that have taken place in Westeros. It offers two kings, the fat one and the boy. Izembaro plays the fat one. It is not a large part, but has a fine speech as he lay dying, and a splendid fight with a demonic boar before that. The play opens in a lichyard. There is a wedding scene. There is rape scene in the second act.
- the Bloody Hand a.k.a. the demonic dwarf - played by Bobono
- the fat king - played by Izembaro
- the boy king
- the boar - played by Big Brusco
- the Stranger - played by Marro
- the Queen - played by Lady Stork
- the maiden rape victim - played by Mercy
The Winds of Winter
Give me the cup, he told the Stranger, for I shall drink deep. And if it tastes of gold and lion's blood, so much the better. As I cannot be the hero, let me be the monster, and lesson them in fear in place of love.
Oh, no, no, no.
Don't, oh don't, don't touch me.
Please, m'lord, I am still a maiden.
- The Winds of Winter, Mercy sample chapter