Baelish (father of Petyr)
Lord Baelish as depicted in Game of Thrones: Histories & Lore.
|Born||In at least several years before 256 AC|
|Died||In 282–296 AC|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
His grandfather was a Braavosi sellsword in the service of Lord Corbray, and his father was a hedge knight who took the head of the Titan of Braavos as his sigil when he was knighted. According to semi-canon sources, it was the hedge knight who acquired a small bit of land and a keep on the smallest of the Fingers.
Lord Baelish died several years before the start of the series and was succeeded by his son, Petyr.
- See the Baelish (father of Petyr) calculation.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 17, Tyrion IV.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- Game of Thrones: Histories & Lore - House Baelish (transcript on the Game of Thrones tv series wiki)
- So Spake Martin: US Signing Tour (Half Moon Bay, CA) (November 18, 2005)
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 18, Catelyn IV.