Brienne of Tarth/Theories
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Theories may be removed if ...|
Descendant of Dunk?
- The author mentioned that A Feast for Crows would feature a descendant of Dunk.
- In A Feast for Crows, Brienne recalls a shield she saw as a child in her father’s armory. Its description matches Dunk's own shield.
- Both Dunk and Brienne are uncommonly tall and strong.
- Author confirmed we will learn how Brienne descends from Dunk "eventually" at Balticon 2016.
The word uttered, previously unknown
The word she utters at her last scene in A Feast for Crows is "sword" (in response to the choice of "noose" or "sword")
- GRRM confirmed it during Miscon 2012. He also explained that her main motivation was sparing Podrick Payne's life.