Kiera of Tyrosh
|Spouse|| 1st: Prince Valarr Targaryen|
2nd: Prince Daeron Targaryen
|Book(s)|| The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
The Mystery Knight (mentioned)
During her marriage to Prince Valarr Targaryen, Kiera gave birth to twin sons, though unfortunately they were stillborn. Prince Valarr died during the Great Spring Sickness, making Kiera a widow. An unknown amount of time later, Kiera was married to Valarr's cousin, Prince Daeron Targaryen. Together with Prince Daeron, Kiera had a daughter, Princess Vaella, born in 222 AC. Vaella proved to be sweet, but sadly simple-minded.
|“||A shadow came at his command to strangle brave Prince Valarr's sons in their mother's womb.||”|
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Mystery Knight.
- ↑ The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, Maekar I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 6, Jon I.
- ↑ Kiera of Tyrosh was widowed when Valarr Targaryen died from the Great Spring Sickness; some time later she married his cousin Daeron.