Princess of Dragonstone
|Born||In 195–211 AC|
|Died||In 217–221 AC|
|Book(s)||The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Aelora was married to her twin brother, Prince Aelor. She caused Aelor's death in a mishap in 217 AC, which left her mad with grief. Aelora became the new heir to the throne for her uncle, King Aerys I Targaryen, following Aelor's death. Some time later, Aelora took her own life after being attacked at a ball by three men known as the Rat, the Hawk and the Pig.
- See the Aelora Targaryen calculation
- The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aerys I.
- asoiaf.westeros.org: R+L=J v. 164 – Comment by Ran (December 12, 2017)
- Kiera of Tyrosh was widowed when Valarr Targaryen died from the Great Spring Sickness; some time later she married his cousin Daeron.