Daella Targaryen (daughter of Maekar I)
- For other characters named "Daella Targaryen", please see this disambiguation page.
Art by Kwnnos
|Born||In 199 AC|
|Book(s)|| The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
The Sworn Sword (mentioned)
Born in 199 AC, Daella was the eldest daughter of Prince Maekar Targaryen and his wife, Lady Dyanna Dayne. She had three older brothers, Daeron, Aerion, and Aemon, one younger brother, Aegon, and one younger sister, Rhae.
Once, in their youth, Daella's sister Rhae gave a love potion to their youngest brother, Aegon, so he would marry Rhae, instead of Daella. Daella may have been betrothed to her youngest brother, Prince Aegon Targaryen.
Later in life, Daella was married, and had children.
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See the Daella Targaryen (daughter of Maekar I) calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ "so I'd marry [Rhae] instead of [Daella]" can be interpreted to mean that Aegon and Daella were betrothed
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 35, Samwell IV.
- ↑ Kiera of Tyrosh was widowed when Valarr Targaryen died from the Great Spring Sickness; some time later she married his cousin Daeron.