From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Cover art by Mike S. Miller
|Alias||The Young Prince|
|Died||In 209AL, at King's Landing|
|Book(s)|| The Hedge Knight|
The Sworn Sword
The Mystery Knight
|Black, a red three headed dragon of House Targaryen with a red border|
Prince Valarr Targaryen, known as the Young Prince, was the oldest son of Baelor Breakspear. He died during the Great Spring Sickness, a few hours before his grandfather, Daeron II Targaryen. His wife bore him two stillborn sons. The personal coat of arms of the prince Valarr Targaryen consists of coat of arms House Targaryen with a red border.
The Hedge Knight
He took part in the Ashford Tourney as Lady Ashford's champion, but his status as a Targaryen prince and grandson of the king prevented him from facing any really dangerous opponent. In the first tilt he defeated Ser Abelar Hightower. During the Trial of Seven, he lent his armor to his father who had not brought any.
|Aerys I||Aelinor Targaryen||Rhaegel Targaryen||Maekar I|
|Valarr Targaryen||Matarys Targaryen||Twins||Twins||Daeron Targaryen||Aerion Targaryen||Maester|
|Aegon V||Rhae Targaryen||Daella Targaryen|
References and Notes
- ↑ The Sworn Sword,Legends II, ISBN 978-0345456441, pages 96 and 115 of 73-152.
- ↑ The Mystery Knight,Warriors 1, ISBN 978-0-7653-6026-7, page 253 of 251-394.
- ↑ The Hedge Knight.
- ↑ The Hedge Knight,Legends, ISBN 978-0312867874, page 493 of 457-533.
- ↑ The Hedge Knight,Legends, ISBN 978-0312867874, page 530 of 457-533.
- ↑ The Hedge Knight,Legends, ISBN 978-0312867874, page 520 of 457-533.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 35, Samwell.