Duram Bar Emmon
|Title||Lord of Sharp Point|
|Allegiance||House Bar Emmon|
|Born||In 284 AC|
A Clash of Kings (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (appendix)
Duram is a plump boy who wears purple velvet trimmed with white seal.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
After Stannis's defeat at the Blackwater, Duram remains loyal to him. However, his support is disparaged by both Stannis and Lord Alester Florent, for the Lord of Sharp Point is a feeble, fat boy of fifteen.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- See the Duram Bar Emmon calculation.
- A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 25, Davos III.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 75, Samwell IV.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Sharp Point.