|Title||Master of the Tower of Glimmering|
|Allegiance||House Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering|
|Book(s)|| A Feast for Crows (appears)|
A Dance with Dragons (appendix)
|Personal Arms||The Harlaw scythe girdled within an embattled border.|
Hotho Harlaw, known as Hotho Humpback, is a member of House Harlaw and the master of the Tower of Glimmering. He has a hump back. His personal sigil is the Harlaw scythe girdled within an embattled border. He has a daughter.
A Feast for Crows
Hotho arrives at the Ten Towers. He gives Lord Rodrik Harlaw a copy of Archamester Marwyn's Book of Lost Books from Oldtown in the hope it might persuade Lord Rodrik to marry his daughter. Before the kingsmoot, he offers his support to Victarion Greyjoy and offers him a daughter for his queen. Victarion promises Hotho he will take a look at the girl after he has been crowned. At the kingsmoot, Aeron Greyjoy spots Hotho calling out his support for Euron Greyjoy following Euron's speech. At the feast to celebrate the ironborn victory in the Battle of the Shield Islands, Hotho reports to Victarion that Ser Harras Harlaw has captured Greyshield. As Ser Harras is named the new Lord of Greyshield for his actions, Hotho becomes the new heir to the Ten Towers.
|Rodrik Greyjoy||Maron Greyjoy||Asha Greyjoy||Theon Greyjoy||Son||Son||Daughter||Son||Son||Son|
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Hotho Harlaw.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 11, The Kraken's Daughter.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 18, The Iron Captain.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.