|Title||Lady of Cerwyn|
|Born||In 267 AC, at Cerwyn|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (appendix)
A Feast for Crows (appendix)
A Dance with Dragons (mentioned)
Jonelle is plump and homely.
A Game of Thrones
Jonelle accompanies her father to Winterfell when Robb Stark calls his banners. Robb tells his brother Bran that Lord Medger plans to take her south with Robb's host. Although Medger claims this is so she can cook for him, Theon Greyjoy believes that Robb will one night find her in his bed.
A Storm of Swords
A Dance with Dragons
Jonelle swears fealty to the Iron Throne. She is at Barrowton after Moat Cailin is recovered from the ironborn, and puts her signature on a letter from Ramsay Bolton to Asha Greyjoy at Deepwood Motte and a letter from Ramsay to Jon Snow at Castle Black.. Although Cerwyn men later are at Winterfell for Ramsay Bolton's wedding, it is unknown if Jonelle accompanied them. Maester Rhodry of Castle Cerwyn is at Winterfell, however.
- See the Jonelle Cerwyn calculation.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Jonelle Cerwyn.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 53, Bran VI.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 30, Arya VII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 66, Theon VI.
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 26, The Wayward Bride.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 28, Jon VI.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 41, The Turncloak.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 46, A Ghost in Winterfell.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 37, The Prince of Winterfell.