From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Established in Lhazar, south-west of Vaes Dothrak, the Lhazareen's camps are frequently raided for slaves by the Dothraki, who refer to them as haesh rakhi or Lamb Men. Mirroring the importance of sheep herding in Lhazareen culture, their deity is known as the Great Shepherd.
The Lhazareen have copper skin and almond-shaped eyes, similar to the Dothraki, but they are more squat and flat-faced and have black hair cropped short. They herd sheep and farm. Their language has a sing-song quality. The Dothraki believe they lay with sheep.
A Game of Thones
A Dance with Dragons
|“||The Dothraki horselords call the Lhazarene the Lamb Men. When you shear them all they do is bleat. They are not a martial people.||”|
References and Notes
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 2, Daenerys.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 61, Daenerys.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 16, Daenerys.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 52, Daenerys.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 67, The Kingbreaker (Barristan III).
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 70, The Queen's Hand (Barristan IV).