Lord Paramount of the Mander
Lord Paramount of the Mander or Lord Paramount of the Reach is a title granted by the Iron Throne to the liege lord of the Reach within the Seven Kingdoms. The title refers to the great river, the Mander.
After the extinction of House Gardener at the Field of Fire during Aegon's Conquest, Harlen Tyrell, the steward of Highgarden, yielded the castle to Aegon the Conqueror. Aegon granted the Reach to Harlan and House Tyrell, naming him Lord Paramount of the Mander and Warden of the South.
Known Lords Paramount of the Mander
- Lord Harlen Tyrell, first Lord Paramount of the Mander.
- Lord Theo Tyrell, Harlen's son and successor. Consolidated Tyrell power over the Reach.
- Lord Matthos Tyrell, Lord Paramount during the Great Council of 101 ᴀᴄ.
- Lord Lyonel Tyrell, Lord Paramount during the Dance of the Dragons and the conquest of Dorne.
- Lord Leo Tyrell, known as Leo Longthorn, Lord Paramount during the First Blackfyre Rebellion.
- Lord Luthor Tyrell.
- Lord Mace Tyrell, son of Lord Luthor Tyrell.