Minisa Whent by DaenatheDefiant
|Title||Lady of Riverrun|
|Allegiance|| House Whent|
|Born||In or before 250 AC, at Harrenhal|
|Died||In or between 268 AC and 278 AC , at Riverrun|
|Spouse||Lord Hoster Tully|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
The calm Minisa had soft hands and a warm smile. Ser Brynden Tully believes that his niece Catelyn, believed by many to be pretty, resembles Minisa in her cheekbones and jaw. Catelyn's elder daughter, Sansa, has high cheekbones as well.
As a young woman, Minisa wed Hoster Tully, the Lord of Riverrun and Lord Paramount of the Trident. At the time Minisa married Hoster, House Whent was the strongest vassal of House Tully. She gave birth to four sons and two daughters, though only Catelyn, Lysa, and Edmure survived infancy. Minisa died in childbirth with her fourth son, who also died shortly after.
A Clash of Kings
|“||Lady Minisa Tully had died in childbed, trying to give Lord Hoster a second son. The baby had perished with her, and afterward some of the life had gone out of Father. She was always so calm, Catelyn thought, remembering her mother's soft hands, her warm smile. If she had lived, how different our lives might have been.||”|
|House Stark||House Arryn|
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See the Minisa Whent calculation
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Minisa Whent.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 33, Catelyn IV.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn V.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 55, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 7, Arya I.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 45, Catelyn VI.