From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lady of Harrenhal|
|Died||In +/- 300 AL|
|Spouse||possibly Lord Whent|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (Mentioned)|
A Clash of Kings (Mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (Mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (Mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Lady Shella yields Harrenhal to forces belonging to House Lannister because she lacks the men to defend it during the War of the Five Kings. King Joffrey Baratheon grants Harrenhal to Janos Slynt and demands that Shella swear fealty to the new king.
A Clash of Kings
Arya Stark serves incognito at Harrenhal, where Shella's household had used only the lower thirds of two of Harrenhal's five towers. Gendry speaks of Ben Blackthumb, who had smithed for Shella, her father before her, and his father before him.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
References and Notes
- ↑ The Shella Whent entry of "So Spake Martin" states Shella was the mother of the "fair maid" at the Tourney of Harrenhal and the spouse of Lord Whent, but A Game of Thrones-Chapter 28 and A Clash of Kings-Chapter 47 indicate that Shella was a daughter from House Whent.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 14, Arya.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 28, Catelyn.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 56, Tyrion.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 57, Sansa.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 30, Arya.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 47, Arya.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 50, Arya.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne.